ARTICLE } Jiyoung showcases “unbelievable” 4 language-acting in her first leading role movie



Actress Jiyoung will have her first leading movie. Chocolate confectionery concept cinema『そちらの空は、どんな空ですか』(The sky there, what kind of sky is it) production has been decided. The concept cinema’s official YouTube channel, from 2013, has expanded a total views of 20 million, making it popular for the first time.

This time will be the 6th concept cinema. Japan and Hong Kong has become the first overseas expansion. Not only the local South Korea, but also Japan, China, Hong Kong, Taiwan so as an actress representing Asia, Jiyoung who started global activities will be appointed as the leading actress.

Jiyoung said “I’m very excited because it’s my first leading role!”, revealing her joy. “Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese), Japanese and Korean. I will challenge these four languages. Since it’s my first time on Chinese, I will do my best.”, she told with enthusiasm.

◆Screenplay by Eriko Kitagawa. Luxurious production team is arranged

The film, was in Hong Kong, where the two heroine, Ena and Lili met. It will be a story depicting everyday life, wherein they will confront setbacks and difficulties in Japan and Hong Kong. A new step that will be not be embarked by two people, it will connect the never changing sky and the same product.

For the other heroine, this work will be her movie debut, a young talented actress of the next generation: Matsukaze Risa. And for the playwright, he worked with a number of hits such as 「 Asunaro Hakusho 」 「 Long Vacation 」 「 Beautiful life 」 and 「 Orange Days 」 . Popular and recognized in Asia, Eriko Kitagawa. In addition, Masahiko Nagasawa will be the general director, and Sekiya Masayuki will be the creative director, who worked for the drama 「 1 liter of tears 」.

Participating with Kitagawa, Jiyoung said “I can’t believe myself that I’ll be playing the leading role.”, “I’ll be playing the role of Ena who grew up in various countries and currently alone in Hong Kong, a girl who is chasing her dreams. I’m also abroad now (Japan) and living here, the role of Ena was just as if I’m looking at myself. I want to play this role so hard so I can bring this feeling to everyone, even a little.”

Note:
『そちらの空は、どんな空ですか』 「 Sochira no sora wa, donna sora desu ka 」 (The sky there, what kind of sky is it). From October 2015, it will be released in multiple languages with translations. In addition, the movie will be produced by Nestle Theater and the product endorsed will be KitKat.

Source: ModelPress. | Translation: Kang Jiyoung World.

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Page 1 of 91234567...9Next »Last