ARTICLE } Jiyoung talks about the pressure of being the main role



Jiyoung is going to experience her first time as main role in a movie for Nestle Theater, directed by Masahiko Nagasawa. The title of the movie is "The sky there, what kind of sky is it?" where Jiyoung will be Ena, a girl who grew up in various countries and is currently alone in Hong Kong.

For the first time in China, Jiyoung gave interviews for the local press where she talked a little about this new work.

"Being the main role, I was very happy but on the other hand, there was a quite pressure. In my current drama 'Tamiou', I'm playing a Japanese role. This time, I'll be playing a Korean role, so that kind of pressure wasn't there. However, the script, other than Japanese, has Mandarin and Cantonese in it so it was very hard. Cantonese was very difficult, but my pronunciation was praised as good. In addition, the roles I have played in the past works is a Russian, yokai, and oyaji. This time will be the first time I'll play a life-sized normal girl. Though there's no singing scene, I think I'll continue to hum songs while the shooting continues (laughs)"

"The sky there, what kind of sky is it?" will be released in October 2015, and will have translations to various languages.

Source: ModelPress / Chinese Press | Translation/Article: Kang Jiyoung World.

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Page 1 of 91234567...9Next »Last